Home » Off Road Evolution » Suspension / Steering
We wanted to create a system that would allow large wheel travel like all the competition rock buggies without the need of doing any major modifications to the body keeping the drivers compartment sealed while improving on road handling and creating unmatched off road capability. We also strived to make the system a very easy install that allows almost everyone to install this system with ease with basic tools found in most garages.
• Fits all Jeep Wrangler’s 07+, 2 Door and 4 Door
• ESP/ Traction Control compatible (It works great with the factory ESP systems. NO need to disable)
• Allows the uses of long travel coilover shocks in the rear of your JK without the need for doing any major cutting.
• Absolutely no cutting of the body.
• Mostly Bolt on system, Some welding of axle mounting bracket required
• Offers up to 14” of vertical wheel travel
• Optimizes Short Arm and Long Arm suspension system, from every manufacturer without modification. (Rancho Long Arm needs modification)
• Adjustable ride height
• Four Ply limit strap included.
• ¾ inch chromoly heim joints.
• Stainless steel misalignments
• Grade 8 hardware
• Allows for use of 35” up to 42” tires (Larger than 37: Body Trimming required)
• Use of most major manufactures off the shelf coilover’s
• Offers the maximum amount of ground clearence with 14" travel. All key components fully protected and above axle at all times.
Note: Exhaust modifications required
Off Road Evolution is now shipping the rear EvoLever and Double ThrowDown sub frames with the bushing and pivot points preassembled and lubricated .This simple process will help ease the install and insure proper set up of the pivot points. Now the installer will be able to install this product faster which means you can enjoy all these great benefits of the Evo Lever Sooner.
OPTIONS (choose below)
• EVO Lever Skid Plate - sold separately
• 2.0 Diameter King Prerunner Series Coilovers - sold separately
« Previous | Next »